What is an Instant Debt Freeze plan?
Our Instant Debt Freeze plan does exactly what is says and more, it will;
- Freeze your debt – so no added interest, financial penalties or fees
- Stop Creditors and Debt Collectors hassling you – by law they have to cease contact whilst we investigate your consumer credit rights
- Allows you to stop paying your existing creditors and debt collectors whilst we investigate your consumer credit rights – by law no additional fees or financial penalties are allowed to be charged
- Reduce your stress and give you one less thing to think about
- Give you the safe knowledge that someone is on your side for once and will talk/guide you through the whole process
- Reduce your debts down to a manageable monthly fee and save you money
Basically, our aim is to take at least one pressure away for you by freezing your monthly creditor debt payments and replacing them with a single low cost payment, whilst we investigate your case, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about
What have I got to Lose?
You have literally nothing to lose because you will fall into one of the following categories;
We freeze your debts and creditor payments for 3* months, after which we find that you qualify for help so we transfer you to our Debt Write Off plan. Result – Reduce your stress and save you money
We freeze your debts and creditor payments for 3* months, after which we find that you don’t qualify for our Debt Write Off plan but do qualify for an alternative solution. Result – Reduce your stress and save you money
We freeze your debts and creditor payments for 3* months, after which we find that you don’t qualify for our Debt Write Off plan or any other service because your consumer credit rights weren’t breached. Result – Reduce your stress and save you money for the time it took us to fully investigate all your cases
*3 months is the average time it takes to fully investigate your case. During this time, your creditors and debt collection agencies cannot chase you for the debt, they cannot call, text, email or write to you forcing you to pay the debt, they cannot add any interest, financial penalties or fees to your debt
Why Choose Us?
The law firm we work with specialises in challenging consumer credit debts and work under consumer laws such as the (CCA) Consumer Credit Act 1974
There are over 20 points of law as to whether your credit agreements are enforceable, each one designed to provide protection for your consumer rights against situations like misleading, predatory lenders and unfair practices, which we see many of in our industry
There are a number of financial institutions that have been lapse in their protection of your consumer rights and now is the time to fight back and get what you deserve
Let Our Debt Champion Solicitors give you the Victory you deserve and get your Finances Back on Track, Today